Monday, August 10, 2015



Hey Y'all!

This week has FLOWN by and it's a good thing because I am SO ready for the island. Well on one hand, I can't believe how soon I will be there and then on the other I think "are you really going to turn me loose on multiple islands?!" Hahaha so I guess it comes with time. 

I don't have much time, but I do have a lot of (sub-par) pictures! And a quick story. We were teaching a lesson and had it planned out. As soon as we began teaching, we felt like we should go another way. Our investigator asked us how we had come to know, personally, that the church was true. I bore testimony first. Then my companion talked about some serious hard times that she had fallen on. Things I honestly never thought she had. As she was finishing her testimony, I found myself in tears. She had choked up too. And then, our investigator looked up with tears in his eyes. He thanked us. We prayed together and left. The Spirit was so strong. I am so thankful for my companion and our preparation. Most of all that we heeded the prompting to listen to the Spirit. 

These are trying times and I am so glad for this opportunity to forge the foundation of who I am, drawing from the scriptures and relying on the Lord. God is love. 

I love you and I am praying for you!

Mahalo,

Sister Smith

P.S. The next time I write you, I'll be in HAWAII!

The Mission Home address is:
1500 S. Beretania Street, Suite 416
Honolulu, HI 96826

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations mom and dad!! What a beautiful young woman..and what an awesome missionary she is!!

    Barb..can we send emails to Macy..we'd love to have it 😀

    ReplyDelete